About us and how we are a genuinely different provider of employment law services
Altor Employment Solicitors is a specialist employment law practice. Employment law is all we do. This means we can focus all of our firm’s efforts on specifically what the people who purchase employment law services want. The firm was established by a highly experienced employment partner who spent the previous 10 years leading an employment team at the largest law firm in the world.
- Okay, that’s different from most solicitors’ firms but there are some other employment law firms out there already. Is anything else different …?
That’s not all. We provide premium level employment law advice, all and only from highly experienced, partner and senior associate level solicitors. We can cater for your needs in the UK and internationally.
- Okay, so my work will not be done by junior lawyers that can take twice the time where I still have to pay for a partner to check and correct the work. That is different … and interesting. But will I pay a typical partner rate for that level of service?
Not with us. We suggest three core pricing models but we are happy to discuss others that may be more relevant to you or your business. Regardless of the model though, you will pay materially less than you would in the usual corporate law firm model.
- How can you do this without compromising on quality?
We have stripped away what we consider the clients don’t want (or need) to pay for. In our experience purchasers of employment law services want high quality, professional advice delivered by people they can comfortably talk and relate to at a price that is fair and transparent.
Purchasers of employment law services have told us they don’t want (or need) the expensive infrastructure and overheads that comes with a traditional corporate law firm. They don’t want (or need) large and expensive support departments with large and expensive premium site offices. They don’t want (or need) to pay for the junior lawyers to learn their trade by doing their work …
- And what about these employment law consultants/quasi legal service providers I’ve heard about?
We distinguish ourselves from that market with our areas of expertise, experience and quality. There really is no comparison. Our top end service levels are ingrained in us from many years working for sophisticated clients at premium law firms. Our clients receive the same level of service that they receive from a top tier law firm in the centre of London, just like the firms that we have come from, but for a materially lower cost.
- But why are you not charging the highest rates you possibly can above all else…?
Doing quality and varied work for interesting clients across a range of sectors is what motivates us. Our model is designed to achieve this above all else.
- Genuinely different.