Our solicitors have extensive experience of advising clients with international interests on their employment law requirements outside of the UK.
We have personally worked with partners and senior lawyers in quality law firms in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia on multiple occasions.
You may simply want and need an introduction to a skilled advisor or you may want us to co-ordinate multiple pieces of advice from various jurisdictions and filter it into a format that is easiest for you to understand and communicate across your business in the UK. We will fit into your requirements for the piece of work in question.
Examples of the international work our solicitors have undertaken include:
- Advising an international airline on proposed redundancies in India, China, Hong Kong and Nigeria
- Advising an international professional members organisation on establishing operations in Poland, Singapore, Malaysia and China
- Advising a multi-billion pound global information telecommunications company on the implementation and co-ordination of the mandatory and recommended employment documentation across multiple African jurisdictions
- Advising an international and high profile client with multiple interests on the introduction of an innovative employee benefits scheme across its operations in the UK, US and continental Europe
- Advising a UK headquartered textile technology company on the long term sickness issues of its Australia based staff member
- Advising a senior executive US national with a US employment contract on the termination of her employment for an international employer in the UK, to include the settlement of her employment complaints under US and UK law